Usui Reiki Master
A master Reiki practitioner is usually considered to be someone trained in the 3 levels of Reiki and also a teacher.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words. The word Rei which translates to " God's Wisdom or The Higher Power" and Ki which translates to "Life Force Energy".
Reiki allows the body to heal itself naturally according to what the body needs. It is administered through the laying on of hands or through the palms without actually touching the receiver. While Reiki is not a religion, it is still important to live and act in a way that promotes harmony with others.
Mikao Usui, the founder of the Reiki system of natural healing, recommended that one practice certain simple ethical ideals to promote peace and harmony, which are nearly universal across all cultures
Karuna Ki Reiki Master
Karuna is a Sanskrit word which translates to "Compassionate Action"
* Karuna Ki Reiki enhances and amplifies a clear, open channel to higher consciousness
* Karuna Ki Reiki clears trauma and past life issues from cellular memory
* Karuna Ki Reiki empowers one for manifestation of material goals
* Karuna Ki Reiki can assist in clearing addictions and clarifying relationship issues
* Karuna Ki Reiki promotes releasing fears and creating harmony in the present
Karuna Ki works at a deeper spiritual level with soul issues and soul trauma. These may often be formed in the aura levels of the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies of the person.
Reiki Distance Healing can be performed on someone who is not physically present. The Distance Healing Symbol can be used to send healing energy across space and time.
It can be used in person to assist in clearing blockages from the past. And also for healing neighborhoods or geographical areas. Some may pose the question "Does this work?" Yes it does!